Siam City Offices Limited focusing on legal services such as corporate, securities, banking and finance, corporate recovery services, expatriate services, labor, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, taxation, litigation and arbitration, etc.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Advise the Firm’s clients on a wide range of matters in the areas of banking and finance, securities, foreign investment, M&A and corporate law;
- Draft and revise various type of legal documents in both Thai and English:
- Memoranda and legal opinions;
- Various types of agreements, including loan, pledge, share purchase agreements, etc.;
- Participate in negotiations; and
- Perform other assignments upon instructions of the supervisor and/or the clients’ requests.
- Higher education in Law from a Prestigious University, foreign LL.M. degree is an advantage;
- 3+ years of experience as an associate with an international law firm with a broad range of experience in banking and finance/capital markets;
- Excellent knowledge of civil, commercial, banking and finance, securities, foreign investment, and corporate law;
- Excellent analytical, research and legal writing skills;
- Ability to understand complex contractual issues, assesses risk, and provided concise business-focused legal advice; and
- Fluency in English in both written and verbal forms;
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.?
Siam City Law Offices Limited
Rajanakarn Building, 20th Floor, 3 South Sathorn Rd.,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel: +66 (0) 2 6766667-8 Fax: +66 (0) 2 6766188